Monday, March 26, 2007

So proud of my grandchildren

I am going to start a series of blogs in this space, telling the world about some fantastic people -- who incidentally happen to be grandchildren. I would be proud to have any of them as a friend.

For example, Joshua who is one of the most intelligent people I know; Stephanie, who is, I am told, smarter; Jake who astounds me with his wit, brains and probably is the brightest kid in his family (except for the baby who may outshine them all). Then there's Adam, an accomplished musician at 15, playing in adult orchestras and bands. His one flaw, as I see it, is that he enjoys his clarinet playing classical music and does not yet appreciate Artie Shaw. Brother Aaron is learning his way. He is the athletic one of the family and plays soccer like a pro. Then there's Zack and Morgan who, being in Texas far away, we don't know as well. Bur I do know that Zachary is a delight and Morgan, my e-mail correspondent, can charm her way anywhere.

I don't tell them enough how special each and every one is. That will have to end here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is great to hear of your feelings. Write more