Saturday, March 31, 2007

The end of March

We are at the end of March, 2007; the weather here in Tampa is in the 80's, I inside working on the computer trying to dream up interesting article topics for my account at Associated Content. I have just received a really fine offer for an article on women's fashion and how ladies always seem to know what the permissible colors and styles are in effect. My wife is not too happy about my spending so much time at the computer but I really love the thrill of seeing my efforts in print!

This week I also participated in a market research study relating to health insurance and was paid $75 for this two-hour study. Wow.

My work at Jackson-Hewitt Tax Services is winding down as we come to the end of the tax season. The people with whom I have worked are all top-notch and it's been great fun. Next week, I am to have a telephone interview for a future position in Management and am looking forward to this. Meanwhile, the working with and for a diverse group of people, workers and customers, has done much to keep me busy and (may I say it?) young.

Next Monday, Joan and I will be traveling to Sarasota for a family Seder with kids and grandkids. I truly look forward to this.

I'll be back after the Seder and interview to add to this diary.

No comments: