Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Grandchildren as friends!

My wife and I had two grandsons stay with us over the past several days while their parents went on a cruise for their anniversary. The grandkids brought their WII game and Joan and I became addicted to the bowling game. Even now, several days later, my arm and shoulder still ache! But the big thing was getting close to the kids. Adam and I went out driving, practice for him really. We went on several major highways and he was fine, albeit insecure.

Adam is nearly 16 and still has a habit of tormenting his younger brother, Aaron, but my wife assures me that this will pass! I certainly hope so!

Later we picked up the other grandkids at the airport and had dinner with them. They all said that they wanted to visit us during the next few weeks. Joshua is one of the most intelligent person I know, his sister Stephanie is smart,beautiful and charming and a delight. Jake,the third of the crew, is smart as a whip, funny and totally super.

I am so flattered that they want to visit us; I cannot wait.

Next year, if all goes well,we will all go on a cruise together. I am SO into this trip, I can hardly wait.

No comments: